Friday, July 5, 2013

June 24th, The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - What a great night! I think we finally got a handle on the sound. Wes Talton did a great job, what a talented guy.

June 25th, Dave at The World Famous Oasis - All is well in the land of the 44 TVs. Got to catch some of Henry's show he sounded good!

June - 26th, Dave at Eclipse - Put a bass part on "Mr. Song" and a harp part on "Forty Years".

June 26th, Dave a t Hurricane Grill and Wings - It didn't rain! Hooray! Billy and Amber showed up.

June 27th, Dave at The Corner Bar - The power went out next door at Gypsy Cab so Pat moved everyone over to the Corner Bar.  We were also celebrating my birthday so the place was a mad house! We missed Kruz he was having car trouble.

June 28th and 29th, Dave at Sea Jays - Had a nice weekend hanging out with Theresa and Penny Lane.

June 30th, Dave at Creekside - It looked like rain but it held off. Had a fun night!

I was so sorry to hear of Thom Delcomyn's passing on Saturday. He called me Friday evening to wish me a belated Happy Birthday and let me know what was going on with his recovery and that he was up for the fight. He was a fighter and a friend. My heart goes out to Elizabeth and family. This is truly a sad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment