Monday, July 29, 2013

July 24th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a nice evening! Started out slow but finished good!

July 25th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - It's Christmas in July! A small but mighty crowd. Kruz did a good job! It was great to see Jim and Jack, the Nix Brothers. Seeing them made me pull a few of the old ones out!

July 26th, DAVE at Sea Jay's - Always good to see Tommy and staff! Hung out with brother Ed later in the evening, sorry if we kept you up Jessie.

July 27th, Dave at Wind Rose Cafe - It's always cool to hang with Mark, Nell and Howard. Had a great lunch at Huc-a -poo's Sunday.

July 28th, Savannah Songwriter Series at Johnny Harris Lounge - Had a blast! This was a great gig! I'd like to thank Thomas, Aaron and Crystina for a very enjoyable evening!

I hope to be in the studio this week working on my new CD, Mr. Song to Evil People. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment