Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 2nd, Dave at Hurricane Patty's - What a night! The place was packed. A singer from Athens, GA named Reggie Starrett got up and played a few.  Craig Hand got up and played a couple. Thanks you guys!

July 3rd, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Had my good friend and ex-bandmate with me Gary Carroll. Also Billy and Teresa Mueller, old friend from the Classic Country days. Great time!

July 4th - Had a great cookout on the beach!

July 5th, Dave at Aunt Kate's - Packed night! Had a blast!

July 6th, Dave at Zaharias - I saw Elizabeth and her daughter. I miss Thom! Met a couple that plays in my home state, Virginia, Elana and Rod. Elana got up and sang.  She was great! Hopefully we can get together in Richmond and play some music together.

July 7th, Dave at Creekside - Another great night! This has been a great week!

Hope to do more work on my new CD "Mr. Song to Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment