Monday, March 4, 2013

February 25th, Super Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Had a fun night! Tried some new songs. Chris C4Man sat in. Thanks for supporting The Hackers see you the 2nd Monday in March at Arnold's.

February 26th, Dave at Hurricane Patty's - It was good to be back at Hurricane Patty's as a solo. It went real good! Frankie from The Big Lonesome sat in for most of the evening. What a singer! Thanks Jeff, Justin, Lisa and staff!

February 27th, Dave at Eclipse - Kurt Johnston cut keyboards on 6 tracks for my new solo CD, Mr. Song To Evil People.

February 27th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a little chilly out but had a good crowd! I will miss the coming up Wednesday. I will be in Geogia at Captain Stan's with NorthStar.

February 28th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Kurt Johnston joined me for the evening. Everyone was in for a treat that showed up! Kruz did a nice set.

March 1st, Dave at Aunt Kate's - I played inside, it was a little to cold to be outside. I had a great time. I really like this place. Afterwords, we all met down at The Milltop. Everyone wanted me to see Going Get Gone. They sounded good. Later we ended up at The Sandbar. We were celebrating Theresa's birthday!

March 2nd, Tiffany and Hank got married! I played for an hour during the cocktail hour. I packed my gear up and enjoyed this festive occasion. Fernado and The Bunny Man Blues were the featured songs.

March 3rd, Dave at Zaharias - We canceled because it was just too damn cold!

It has been a great week. I had a chance to share the stage with two great players and singers(Frankie and Kurt). I hope to get some more work done on my new CD this coming week. Looking forward to the weekend at The Americana Blues Festival on Jekyll Island. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. "Keepin' It Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment