Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 18th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - It's always good to get together with my friends Ed and Brady. A chilly night but had a nice crowd. Thanks for supporting our music!

February 20th, Dave at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a cold night played until 8pm then called it. This is a great place, check it out. I'm there every Wednesday except for the 6th of March. I'll be at Captain Stan's in Georgia will my brother Ed as NorthStar.

February 21st, Dave at Eclipse - I was in the studio laying down guitar and vocals for Superman.

February 21st, Dave at The Corner Bar - A small but mighty crowd! Kruz did a good job!

February 22nd, Dave at Aunt Kate's - Had a great time. I set up outside, it was nice. Great place, great people, great food, great veiw.

February 24th, Dave at Creekside - Another great night. It was a little chilly but the rain held off. I'm glad to be back at this venue!

Kurt will be in the studio this week laying down tracks on my new solo CD. I will be geting together with Dan Bagan to get a new promo picture and see what his idea is on "Poor-dom". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! "Keepin' It Real!". -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment