Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 6th, NorthStar at Captain Stans - It was suppose to be a Hurricane Grill and Wings date but Abe and Gregg let me head up to Georgia. This is normally Ed's gig as a solo but Stan wanted us both there, so we worked it out. Turned out to be a cold, fun night especially when I looked out in the audience right before we started and saw Brady Green. The three of us played together for the night. It was a blast. There was some press there. I think they enjoyed it. Once again a great time behind the magic fence!

March 7th, Dave at Eclipse - It was a little bit more work than I thought to lay down "I Took Off Like A Rocket". A new song I just wrote. Only about four more songs then I will start bringing in players to fill out the tracks!

March 7th, Dave at The Corner Bar - Had a fun night! Kruz did a good job! I won't be here next Thursday, March 14th. There is a private party at The Corner Bar. I will return on March 21st.

March 8th, Dave at SeaJays - The begining of a long weekend and I got sick while I was setting up. Made it through the gig barely. Suffered that whole night and all the next day until I was standing on stage to play with Ed at our NorthStar show.

March 9th, NorthStar at the Americana Blues Festival - Everything bad went away. I was so relieved. I was proud to be a part of this festival that Ed and many other people put together each year. We are Americana (NorthStar) and I was proud to play the music we wrote for the folks that attended. Looking forward to next year!

It was a great weekend even though I was sick. It was great to hear all the acts at the festival (MoJo Bone, Cash Cow featuring Lil' Frank, Wharfratz and Sue Palmer and Her Motel Swing Orchestra). I am looking forward to being in the studio with The Big Lonesome this week. We should have a song on Reverbnation from our upcoming CD soon. I will also be in the studio doing more work on my next solo effort "Mr Song To Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking. "Keepin' it Real!" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment