Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 16th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - What a night! I really enjoyed playing with Brady and Ed.  We had a short visit and help with a song from John Winters.  Kruz got up and did a few and did a good job!  I can't wait until February 13th at Zaharias 6-9pm thats the next NorthStar with Brady Green. Also Rick Kyson was there someday he said he will share the stage with us but right now he feels like dancing!

January 19th, Dave at Corner Bar - First of all, my new CD came out, "Hopeless Romantic".  I am excited about that.  Kruz did a good job.  Also Rob Peck stopped by and played a little with both of us! I had a great time tonight!  See you Sunday at Zaharias 6-9pm

January 20th, Songwriters Night, Eddie and Friends at Latitude 31 - Great night! Got a chance to meet Connie Laine, she is a song writer from St. Simons Island, Ga. We played some good original music and a few covers! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did! We missed you Mike!

January 21st, Writers in The Round, The King and Prince - Man this was a real experience! I loved it! Met some great songwriters and some great people! Thanks  Vinny, Connie Laine (the host and artist) and staff.  You guys did a great job!  It was a pleasure meeting Jefferson Ross and Leo Dean, you guys are both great songwriters. Ed you did a great job!

January 22nd, Dave at Zaharias - It was football Sunday but it was also Dave. Both games were great and so was the gig! Thanks for coming out and supporting my music! I truly enjoy hanging out with all of you!

My goal this year was to start playing some more singer/songwriter shows.  So far so good! Check out my new CD "Hopeless Romantic".  I will sell you one if you get in touch and send me your address davebesley@bellsouth.net. I will be in the studio working on NorthStars new CD "Keepin' It Real" this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" -David

Writers In The Round, King and Prince, St. Simons, GA 
Connie Laine, Jefferson Ross, Leo Dean, Eddie Pickett and Dave Besley


see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment