Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 21st, NorthStar w/Brady Green @ Zaharias - What a night folks! And you all really made it by being there! We had a few songs by the Magnolia Possums (John Winters, Rob Peck and Brady).  Rick Kyson and Kruz were in the audience. Also had a new face and a great voice Heidi Joy! I can't wait until our next gig December 12th, 6-9pm at Zaharias! Thanks Angelica, Holly and staff you guys are the best!

November 22nd, A day off, I need a rest after last night! Man that was fun!

November 23rd,  Another day off and finally had a chance to work in the yard a little.

November 24th, Happy Thanksgiving!  Theresa and I headed up to South Carolina to have Thanksgiving dinner with my folks! Had some great chow!

November 25th, Dave w/Frankie Urzetta @ Zaharias - Fun night! I love to hear Frankie sing! He is also becoming a good percussionist!  Thanks to everyone who hung out with us! And once again thanks Angelica and staff!

November 26th NorthStar @ Captain Stan's - It was nice to be behind the magic fence again! These are great people and I'll make that ride anytime to play for them. Thanks Capt'n and staff!

November 27th, Dave @ Harry's - It rained about 10 minutes right after I set up (a light mist),  but stopped so I could play the night!  The place was packed, I am really starting to like this gig! Thanks Rob Peck for booking me! Thanks to the great staff at Harry's!

I am excited that we just booked Christmas eve at the Coles Point Tavern.  This will be our second year.  Yoko Says No (Scott and Rick will be joining us). It will be a quick trip but can't wait to see Randy and the crew and our family. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment