Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 13th, Eclipse Christmas Party, 10th Annual St. Augustine Christmas CD Release - Jim and staff did a great job! Wayne and I performed "I'm Not Going To Be Santa Clause This Year" and "December 2003".

December 14th, Dave @ Harry's - Big Crowd! Made some new friends. Thanks Rob!

December 15th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Good Time! Kruz did a good job, Jim did a good job also! Thanks Pat, Katie, Chris and Jordan

December 16th, Dave @ Zaharias - Frankie Urzetta from "The Big Lonesome" sat in for the last 2 hours and sounded great! Thanks Angelica and staff!

December 17th, The Party - This is one event I will not miss! Thanks to the Jone's it was a big hit once again!

December 18th, Dave @ Zaharias - It was a little cold but we decided to give it a try. I had a great night! Thanks everyone for hanging in there! Thanks once again, Angelica and staff!

My CD "Hopeless Romantic" is done.  As soon as I get back from Virginia I hope to finish the layout and have it at the gigs. Thanks for your patience I hope you enjoy it. For the folks that don't make it Thursday I would like to wish you Merry Christmas! Thank you for letting me live my dream!  Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment