Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 8th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - It was a pretty good night. Kruz did a good job. Nanna did a good job singing. Good start for this week!

December 9th, Dave @ Hurricane Wings and Grille - This place has it all. Good crowd, good food, good time. Hope to see you a couple times in January!

December 10th, NorthStar @BarNone - It was good to play with brother Ed. Great time! Thanks for having us Chris!

December 11th, Dave @ Zaharias - Rain out! I really like this place I was bummed!

December 12th, NorthStar w/Brady Green - Another rain out!  Now I'm really bummed! I have been waiting for this gig.  See you January 16th.

This is a hard time of the year for outdoor gigs. Thanks for putting up with the cancelations hopefully there won't be too many! We (Jim Stafford and I) worked on the CD (Hopeless Romantic) this week.  I think we are done. I meet with Dan on today to layout the project then back to Eclipse to put it all together. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment