Thursday, November 3, 2011

October 25th, Dave @ The World Famous Oasis - I had a blast in the land of 44 tv's.  Good listening crowd!  That's not easy to get, with so much going on!  Thanks Katie and staff!

October 27th - Eclipse - More mixing on my new cd "Hopeless Romantic".

PM, Dave @ The Corner Bar - It started out a little slow but kicked into gear pretty quick.  Thanks Kruz, good job!  Thanks Nick, Nanna and Chris you guys are the best!

October 28th and 29th, Dave @ SeaJay's - This was maybe my best 2 days ever at SeaJay's.  Met a lot of new folks.  Tried some new music.  It was just a great weekend overall! Thanks Big Ed and Diane for letting me hang out.  Thanks Tommy and staff!

October 31th, Dave @ Harry's - I'm batting around 500 for this gig.  It looked like I was going to go home again (rain) but it cleared up.  A little cold, but had a great crowd!  Met a guy from Firefall (Bob, i think).  He was just married that day! He also knew Barry Dunaway! Also Daryl Wise stopped by.  What a great singer/ songwriter he is! Great staff, great night! Thanks everyone!

October 31st, The Hackers @ Hurricane Patty's - It was Halloween.  We were lucky to have the Johnston brothers with us! There were some great moments!  It was a pleasure to play with this group of guys.  Thanks for coming out everyone!

Normally I don't listen much to my CD's after I've recorded them.  I always seem to be moving on to the next project.  Yesterday, however, I sat and listened to "Believe These Eyes" and my new CD "Hopeless Romantic" uninterrupted, and I really enjoyed it.  I am so lucky and proud to be able to write music and then have all you great players give a little of yourselves to my songs.  I am ready to start on the next one, untitled, at this time,  while Ed and myself work to finish "Keepin' It Real" our next effort! Thanks for letting me live my dream!

One last note,  i would be remiss if I didn't mention the fact that it had to be Jim Dunaway who helped those Cards win The Series that way.  Keepin' It Real - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment