Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wednesday, September 7th, Northstar @ Captain Stan's - Stan was out hunting alligators so we were on our own.  It was a nice crowd.  Ed and I played really well. We've had a few great gigs in a row a Stan's.  Thanks Brendan and staff!

Thursday, September 8th, Dave @ The Corner Bar - Only a few people, but still turned out good!  The folks from the Alligator Farm stopped by (Kevin & Jenny), they said they'd be back again.  "Lotto" Bob stopped in too (haven't seen him in years).  Also "Big" Mike.  Good to see you guys.  Kruz, you sounded good! Thanks Nick and staff!

Friday and Saturday, September 9th and 10th, Dave @ SeaJay's - It wasn't a very busy weekend crowd wise, but a very pleasant gig anyway.  Met some new folks.  Played my new tune "Two Manatee's Kissin'". Thanks Tommy and staff and thanks Ed and Kristen.

Sunday, September 11th, Dave @ Zaharias - Turned out to be a great gig!  Did my new song I wrote for the picture Thom and Elizabeth gave me for my birthday, called "Two Manatee's Kissin'".  I can't wait for the NorthStar gig on Monday, September 19th 6-9pm here at Zaharias.  Please stop by and support it!  Thanks GiGi and staff!

I've found that when things seem at their worst something good always prevails.  Times are tough, but I have to believe things will get better.  Hang in there!  Thanks for letting me live my dream. Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment