Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Monday, September 19th, NorthStar @ Zaharias - What a great night!  We had a big crowd and played some good music.  Our ex-bandmate, Brady Green was with us.  He did a fantastic job!  What a treat it was to play with him.  Thanks Brady!  And also thanks to Angelica and staff!

Wednesday, September 21st, Eclipse - Worked on NorthStars "Keepin' It Real".  I had Rob Peck in to play lap steel on "There Stands the Glass".

PM - NorthStar @ The World Famous Oasis - We had a nice crowd!  Had fun in the land of 44 TVs. Thanks for having us play!

Thursday, September 22nd, Dave @The Corner Bar- Ggreat night!  Kruz did a good job!  This is really one of the best listening rooms in town.  If you haven't stopped by come check it out sometime. Thanks Nick, Nanna and Chris!

Friday & Saturday, September 23rd & 24th - Dave @ The Milltop - I opened up for my good friend singer/songwriter Marc Douglas Berardo.  It was great fun!  Marc had Woody playing percussion, it was good to hang out with my friends.  It was also good to see Ken Kale!

Sunday, September 24 Dave @ Zaharias - The weather was threatening so I wasn't really sure what kind of evening I was going to have. It turned out great!  Marc Douglas Berardo showed up and did some of his tunes and then did some back-up harmonies on some cover stuff with me.  In the future I hope to do more work with Marc. Thanks Angelica and staff!

I hope to get Marc in on a few vocal tracks for "Hopeless Romantic".  I really had fun hanging out with my old friend!  Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment