Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wednesday, November 17th, NorthStar, The World Famous Oasis - We had a good night! Played a few tunes we haven't played before. You won't see NorthStar at Oasis until January.

Thursday, November 18th, Eclipse - Had Ed and Woody add tracks to Get Back In the Race
(Keepin' It Real). Woody did a great percussion track. Eddie added a guitar part. We came up with some good ideas for our next visit to this tune.

PM - "Just Dave", Mango Mangos - Had a pretty good crowd. Tried some new tunes, played some old ones. Had a few laughs, told a couple of stories. That's what it's all about. Thanks for hanging out with me!

Friday, November 19, NorthStar, Latitude 31 - It was NorthStar on the pier! There was a small crowd, but they stayed for the show. I'm really enjoying working with Ed. Looking forward to our next gig.

Saturday, November 20, "Just Dave", Finnegan's Wake - Had a great time! Played some music, met some new folks, saw some familiar faces. Overall a great night!

Sunday, November 21, Hurricane Patty's - Big Mike and Yvette had asked me to sing a song at their wedding party. I showed up to do that. When I got ready to start, I had Barry Dunaway (Those Guys), Chris and Dewey (Lickin Gravy), playing with me. Thanks guys that was a lot of fun!!! I hope to get out on a Sunday to see the "Lickin' Gravy" show.

Afterwards, Barry, Lydia, Jim, Theresa and myself headed over to Tom's for an oyster roast. It was fantastic, great food, great time!!!

Yet another great week. There were a lot of special moments I won't forget! Thanks everyone for helping me live my dream. Keepin' It Real -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment