Tuesday, November 29, 2022

November 14th, Retrophonics Studio - Session was cancelled due to flooding! 

November 15th, Songwriter's Night at The Beacon Listening Room - The place was packed! Everyone kicked butt! Alex, Chris and Duffy you guys are great! Thanks Bob and thanks to the folks at The Beacon. See you back here on December 13th!

Dave, Bob, Duffy and Chris, and Alex

November 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Frankie was unable to make the show so it was me and Tony. It was a chilly cloudy evening, still a pretty good group of our friends, old and new, were there to see us. Fun night!

November 17th, Bagan and Company  - I missed hanging out with Dan, my well pump burned up and I had to spend the day trying to find someone to get the water going again. Thanks to Billy Turner for turning me onto Lester Lightsey, good plumber and a good man.

November 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Pub - We had a nice night at the Pub. We're looking forward to Sue's return. Tony and Frankie kicked butt. We would also like to thank Lucille Ball for sitting in. Thanks Jennifer and staff you guys are the best!

November 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Tony at  Tides Oyster Co - I had a great time! We had a nice crowd. After our show Theresa, Jay and I raced down to the St. Augustine Amphitheater to see The Last Waltz Tour with my friend Bob Margolin and many others. It was great to visit with Bob, the show was excellent, it's the second time I have seen it. Great night overall just a little chilly. 

Dave and Bob

Bob Margolin on stage at The Amp

November 19th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at  Borrillo's - It was a great chilly evening at Borrillo's even got a little rain at the end. Great to have Sue back in our air space. 

November 20th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was cancelled due to the weather situation.

I would like to start off this closing by asking for prayers for our friend and partner Dan Bagan. He is very sick and could use them! Thank you!

It's been a wonderful week. It's good to have Sue back. I'm looking forward to cutting my new song "The Looking Glass" at Retrophonics Studio today. I am also looking forward to getting "Rocket" ready for Frankie's drums next week and working on the mix for "My Bird", this version will appear on The Big Lonesome Rides Again. We're getting closer and closer to it being released. It was nice meeting Lucille Ball this week and also seeing my friend Bob Margolin with The Last Waltz Tour. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real"  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment