Thursday, September 22, 2022

September 1st thru September 5th, DAVE at Coles Point Tavern -  I had a great trip and four days of playing for all my rivah friends. Thanks to Chris and Anne, Randy and Acie, Mike, Sandy, Stacey, Sherry. Selisa, Steve, Sue and all the wonderful staff at The Coles Point Tavern.  See you guys in the spring for Memorial Day weekend!

Dave at Coles Point Tavern

September 7th, Hurricane Grill and Wings - Closed for cleaning!

September 8th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - We had a great crowd! What a pleasure it is to play with this band!

September 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at the Big Deck - One of the best weekends for me yet and they are always great. Thanks to all the folks that helped make it special. See you in November 11th, 12th  and13th. Thanks Bryan, Darlene, Abby and staff you guys are the best!

I had a great week! Sunday was a sad day thinking about 9-11. Looking forward to getting back together with the band this week. Also looking forward to working with Jim DeVito at Retrophonics and Dan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment