Monday, September 12, 2022

August 22nd, Retrophonics Studios - I laid down a new tune I wrote called "The Answer".  I put a bass track on "Faded Memories" and worked on a bass part for "Harpoon Sadie". It was a lot of fun working with Jim DeVito today.

August 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - They called for rain all day, whoever they are?? It turned out to be a wonderful hot evening. It was good to have the Queen Bee back in the hive.

August 25th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on our sponsors ad for our Bagan and Company "LIVE" show on September 13th. 

August 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - It was nasty outside, pouring rain but we still had a room full of folks to play for. It was good to see "the one they call" Jim back at the head of the table.

August 26th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at JT's Seafood Shack - The weather looked a little sketchy but the night turned out okay. It was a good time!

August 27th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Frankie at  Borrillo's - We had a nice night! The weather was our friend. We missed Tony.

It was a great week! I'm getting ready to head to Virginia for a week or so. I can't wait to play for my friends on the rivah! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

Carpetbaggers Band

The North Star Band 


No comments:

Post a Comment