Thursday, May 19, 2022

 May 9th, JT's Seafood Shack - I had a nice evening under the tent. Looking forward to next month (June 14th).

May 10th, Carpetbaggers at Bagan and Company "LIVE" - It was great to have Bob Patterson back on the show.  What a great bunch of folks we get to work with each month! See you back here on June 7th!

May 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a great evening, a little chilly by the end of the night but still great fun! See you next week.

May 12th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I pretty much sat around, but did some brainstorming to organize our ideas for upcoming projects. Yes! that's it, we brainstormed.

May 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Pelican Landing - Great night! See you next week!

May 13th, 14th and 15th, DAVE at The Big Deck - I had a great weekend! Never a bad time at this great venue! See you next month, that's June 10th, 11th and 12th. Thanks Bryan, Darlene and crew, you guys are the best!

Dave at Big Deck Bar and Grill, Cedar Key, FL
 

I'm hoping to get another bass track on "Train" Tuesday during my session at Retrophonics Recording Studio with Jim and to get him to take a look at a Chris Berardo song I recorded many years ago that I just found. Also I hope to get more work done on the mix "Too Tore Up", a Big Lonesome tune written by Gregg Chirico. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment