Friday, March 18, 2022

 March 7th - It was zoom meeting night with The North Star Band. Our double CD "Then and Now" will be here in a few days. We talked about our show and CD release at The Birchmere in Virginia on May 6th.

March 8th, Retrophonics Studios - I put a bass track on "Queen Bee" and worked on a mix for "Poor-Dum". We didn't add the violin track yet.

March 9th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie and Tony Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a rainy night but got the gig in. We had a real good crown in spite of the weather. Thanks Abe, Albert and staff you guys are the best!

March 10th, Bagan and Company - Did some work on my new "Poor-dum" CD cover design. And changed the layout to "Don't Stare At The Sun".

March 10th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue,Frankie and Tony Pelican Landing - What a great night! The weather didn't seem to stop anyone. It was good to have Sue back.

March 11th, 12th and 13th, DAVE at The Big Deck -  I had a great weekend! Friday was packed, Saturday I had to start early because of the cold front that blew in. There still was a nice crowd. Sunday was good as always. We made it home about 7:00pm unloaded the car and packed the equipment back in the van and had about 30 minutes before my zoom meeting with The North Star Band.

I'm going to shoot for a mix of Poor-Dum for this week, a song that will appear on my next solo CD. Also going to try to finish up the cover idea for "Poor-Dum" with Dan at Bagan and Company. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real!! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment