Thursday, March 10, 2022

 February 28th, Retrophonics Studios - Sue did a great job in the studio. Jim, Sue and I worked on "Rocket", "Queen Bee" and "Poor-Dum". Hopefully will have some early tracks to release soon.

February 28th, Zoom meeting with The North Star Band - We're getting ready for our release of "Then and Now". For more information: The North Star Band

March 1st, Bagan and Company - We had a great show! I always enjoy our guest Dewey Via, he's one of the best! 

March  2nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was the whole band tonight. Great fun!

March 3rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on a new layout for the "Don't Stare At The Sun" CD.

March 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie  at Pelican Landing - What a night! What a great audience you guys are! We are very lucky to have you all!

March 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A great evening out on the porch by the water! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff you guys are the best!

March 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We had a great night and somehow made it through the longest playing gig we have. Thanks Kyle and staff you guys are the best!

March 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Randy brought me my fishing tournament shirts. The weather was beautiful and I had a blast playing for some great folks that stopped by for a great meal and got some music along with it.

My plan is to work on Poor-Dum with Jim DeVito for my next solo CD, titled the same, this week. Also going to work with Dan Bagan at Bagan and Company on the covers for "Poor-Dum" and "Say Grace" the next planned releases. Thanks for letting me live my dream!!! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment