Monday, June 7, 2021

June 1st, Bagan and Company "LIVE' - I was a little worn out coming, I'd just got in from our trip to Virginia, but the band held me together, thanks! Dewey Via kicked some butt, he is a real talent and I'm sure he made some new fans.

Carpetbaggers with Dewey Via

June 2nd,  Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a nice evening out on the patio! Always enjoy playing with these two!

June 3rd, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the order and made sure all the videos were complete, then made a copy that Clay will go through and level out all the tracks and try to enhance  "Safe Travels". Next Thursday Dan and I will get together and do the art work and make the orders for materials. This will be a flash drive  release no DVD's or CD's right now. I am so proud to be working with Dan Bagan on this project, he is a real talent.

June 3rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at the Corner Bar - We had some fun and tried a couple new tunes that we haven't done together yet, "Southern Man" and "Paint It Black".

June 4th, DAVE AT Aunt Kate's - It was calling for rain all day but it didn't rain on the porch by the water. 

June 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - What a great crowd! They were calling for rain and we were lucky we just made it through the gig when it started to rain. Didn't loose any gear and got the whole night in. A fun time see you June 25th! 

Carpetbaggers at the Winery

June 6th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was another nice afternoon on the porch by the water. At least there was no rain. Thanks Brian, Tina, Dave and staff you guys are the best!

Looking forward to doing some more mixing with Jim Devito at Retrophonics Studios this coming week. We are finishing "Back Again" the new Carpetbagger lease. Also will be working with Dan Bagan of Bagan and Company on my new release called "Live And A Little Touched". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment