Monday, June 28, 2021

June 21st, Songwriter's Night at the Corner Bar - What a great night, Lauren and Micah are 2 special writers, I really enjoyed their music and performances. Bob as always was great, Saint Augustine's finest storyteller!

Songwriters Bob, Dave, Micah, Lauren

June 22nd, Retrophonics Recording Studio  - We worked on mixes! I think one more trip with me and then Jim will be mastering!

June 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue and Tony at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We got lucky and there wasn't much rain. Jack and Amy Sizemore stopped by. He is Jason Aldean's guitar player and an old friend of mine. 

June 24th, Bagan & Company - Dan and I are trying to wrap up "Live And A Little Touched", we're getting close. 

June 24th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at Corner Bar - It was a nice night. Everyone in the audience seemed a little more laid back than usual so we did some tunes we don't normally do. It was fun!

Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar

June 25th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Sue, Tony and Frankie at San Sebastian Winery - We set up a little late waiting to see if the bad weather was going to move out. Kyle made the call about 5 pm to set up inside. We had a great night, it always seems like we do at this venue. The rest of the band will be back here next Saturday and Sunday. I'm booked in Virginia for the July 4th weekend.  It was good to see Selisa and Lola from Virginia in the audience tonight.

It's been a busy week! I'm looking forward to performing at Coles Point Tavern next weekend.  I hope to still have a chance to hopefully finish the mixing of "Back Again", the Carpetbaggers' new CD and "Live And A Little Touched" my new DAVE, DVD release. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Keepin' It Real!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment