Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 13th, Retrophonics Studios - Brady Green did a great job laying down some Bass Tracks on "Safe Travel's", "The Desert" and "This Romance". As always it was great to work with Jim DeVito, I'm so glad we are working together again on this new project.

July 13th - DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - I had a great evening although it was really hot! This is a great place to check out. I will be back the first Monday in August (the 3rd) from 5pm to 8pm come by and check the place out!

July 14th, Day OFF - I did some mowing amongst other things around the house. Later we are going to dinner with Sue,Wayne, Suzy and Dan at the 206 Bistro.

July 15th, Carpetbaggers DAVE an Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We had a nice night, pretty crowded. I can not wait for the fall to come. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best! See you next week!

July 16th, Bagan and Company I will be working on "Midnight Blue" my new video from "Live and a Little Touched" and set up for our "LIVE" show tonight.

July 16th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie, Sue and Tony at Bagan and Company "LIVE" - We did our weekly "LIVE" show it was a blast! Looking forward to next week!

July 17th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co. - Not packed but had a nice audience. The folks that join us at this venue are always a good listening crowd. It makes it a lot of fun to play. See you next month on the 3rd Friday!

July 18th, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Frankie at Zaharias - Carpetbaggers We had a great night! There was a little breeze that made the night bearable. See you guys next month! Thanks Angelika and staff you guys are great!

July 19th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was a nice HOT day, somehow made it through it. For as hot as it was I had a good time. I haven't been at Aunt Kate's for awhile so it was good to see everyone. I will be back there next week Friday July 25th. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

It was a great week! I'm looking forward to Frankie in the studio playing drums on the Carpetbaggers "Back Again" CD. Also looking forward to the Carpetbaggers "LIVE" show on Thursday July 24th at Bagan and Company. I have a new video coming out "Midnight Blue" with Laurence Stevenson. I hope to see you out this week if you're comfortable getting out! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment