Wednesday, July 22, 2020

June 29th, Retrophonics Studios - I worked with Jim to create bass parts for "Telephone Lightning" and "Confederate Lament". We also worked on the mix for "Dust them Blinds". 

 June 29th, Bagan and Company - We did one of our 'Live" shows tonight. We had a blast! Pete from  "904 Now" started the show off and we were joined by his people it was nice to meet him. 

 June 30th, OFF - Doing some last minute chores around the house and getting packed for the Virginia trip. July 1st, Travel Day - Stopping in Fayettville tonight and will be rolling into the Northern Neck of Virginia Thursday morning. 

July 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, Coles Point Tavern - I thought I was going to be playing 5 days but turned out to be 4. Always a surprise of some sort when you arrive in The Northern Neck. Randy Watts as usual had everything worked out by the time we arrived. We stayed with Randy's brother, Acie, what a great guy and a great host. The gigs were all inside because of the heat. I played in the back room and was able to hang out with so many folks I enjoy being around, Cecil, Joel, Doug, Mike,Sandy, Steve, Selesa, Acie,Chris and Anne,Gary and Creeky. If I forgot anyone I'm sorry. I had a blast, see you guys September 2nd through the 7th. 

 July 6th, Travel Day - We left after the gig on the 5th and made it to Fayettville about 10pm (our stopping point) and left Fayettville about 6:3am and made it home about 3pm after a few stops in Jacksonville at Costco andto pick up CDs at S and J's.

I had a great week looking forward to the studio with Jim and Brady this week. Also our "LIVE" show at Bagan and Company with The Carpetbaggers.

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment