Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 4th - Carpetbaggers DAVE, George, Laurence and Bill at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Sue and Wayne were in some bad weather coming back from NC so Laurence said he would be happy to come down and join us. Bill Mullen plays the sax, also showed up, and what a night we had.  I was still not feeling up to par but everyone joined in to help out. What a blast! See you next week!

March 5th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony, George, Sue and Frankie at Corner Bar - The place was packed! Never a dull moment on Thursdays at the Corner Bar!

March 6th, 7th and 8th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The first two days the weather was just to windy and cold so I set up inside. I was sorry not to be out on the porch for the annual fishing tournament Randy puts on. That is something I always look forward to. I did get my shirt though. Hopefully Sunday will be better weather. Sunday was a little overcast but turned out to be a nice day. I really enjoyed the weekend, see you back here on March 27th! Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff!

March 9th, Retrophonics Studios - I  worked with Jim and Sue on "Old Broken Hearts", "Miss Me But Let Me Go", "Confederate Lament" and "Nothin' At All". Next week I will go in and make templates for "I'm Back Again", "Telephone Lightning", "The Desert", "Oh Shenandoah" and "Mrs. Robinson"

March 10th , I'm OFF today - Theresa and I went downtown to find a print for Lou and Diane of "The Nights Of Light" and had lunch at the Columbia.

March 11th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, George and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Things are a little scary with this virus going around but it didn't seem to slow the crowd down. The place was packed. Thanks Abe and staff you guys are the best! See you next week with Brady Green!

March 12th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Frankie, Sue and Tony at Corner Bar - We had a great night! We missed George he will be taking some time off. Brady Green will be joining us now on some gigs. See you on March 16th for Songwriter's Night at the Corner Bar 7 to 9pm!

March 13th, 14th and 15th, DAVE at The Big Deck - Another great weekend at The Big Deck. We missed Darlene though. This is such a great gig, there are so many great folks there. See you the 10th, 11th and 12th of April.

I have cancelled my sessions with Jim @ Retrophonics Studio until this virus has passed. I pray everyone will be alright and can our lives going back to normal. Thanks fo letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten everyones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things going on around you, there are enough people talking about the bad! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment