Thursday, March 5, 2020

February 17th, Retrophonics Studios I worked with George and Jim on my new solo CD. We did tracks on "Confederate Lament" and "Dust them Blinds". This makes 5 tracks we have started.

February 17th, Songwriter's Night - Bob and I were joined by Dave Rudolf and Mark Evans. We had a nice evening of original music Dave and Mark always bring it. See you next month on March 16th!

February 19th, Hurricane Grill and Wings - Carpetbaggers DAVE, George and Sue - We had a nice evening out on the sidewalk. Full house! Bill Mullen joined us for most of the evening on sax.

February 20th, Bagan and Company - Dan and I worked on the flash drive package for "Don't Stare At The Sun".

February 20th, Carpetbaggers DAVE, Tony, Sue, Frankie and George at the Corner Bar - Another full house! What a night! It is sure a pleasure to hang out and play music with this group of players.

February 21st, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at Tides Oyster Co - We had a great night! This is one of the best crowds we play for overall, everyone really seems to be listening to our music. It's special. See you next month on March 20th.

February 22nd, Carpetbaggers DAVE and Sue at  Zaharias - Cancelled due to weather, it was just to damn cold!

February 23rd, Carpetbaggers DAVE, George and Sue at Creekside -We played as long as we could. It was cold! I still enjoy playing with these two great players no matter what the weather!

Looking forward to being in the the studio this week with Jim DeVito. George will be putting down some guitar and lap steel tracks on "Dust them Blinds"and "Confederate Lament". These are two tunes that George and I wrote that I'm putting on my 4th solo CD called "I'm Back Again". Also a slide solo on "Don't Ever Let It Get You Down" a song by The Big Lonesome written by Chris McVey and I. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten everyone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Talk about the good things that are going on with you, some people have the bad covered pretty good. Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment