Wednesday, October 9, 2019

August 19th, Songwriter's Night at the Corner Bar - I had a blast, as aways. I'm excited to share the stage with all these great writers. This week Amy and John kicked butt. Bob was doing some good picking also! Thanks you guys for supporting original music!

August 20th, Retrophonics - Frankie Urzetta did a great job with the background vocals. I'll be in next week to mix, one more trip for Frankie and Sue and we should be wrapping this project up "Don't Stare At The Sun".

August 21st, DAVE and Sue at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Another hot Wednesday but always a great time playing with this great artist, rain or shine, anytime. I think with my travel schedule and Hurricane Grill Wings is closing for a week, we won't be back to play until September 18th. See you then!

August 22nd, IAUGI Studios - We worked on cover and layout designs for "Don't Stare At The Sun", a project that George Reeves and I have been working on of our music performed by the Carpetbaggers!

August 22nd, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - It was a little slow but that didn't stop this great line-up tonight. We had Brady Green join us for the evening, along with Frankie, Sue and I, we were the nights entertainment. Tony had another engagement. What a great time it was!

August 23rd - I'm OFF

August 24th, Carpetbaggers at  Creekside - Carpetbaggers It was a great night! We, Sue, Frankie and I were joined by Brady Green and Ed Pickett. There was a nice breeze, we played some good music with some good friends. It dosen't get much better than this! Also I'd like to thank Charley Simmons for  stopping by, one great songwriter and picker. Thanks Creekside Sue, Eddie and I will see you tomororow!

August 25th, Carpetbaggers at Creekside - We were a three piece Carpetbaggers Band tonight! It's always fun playing with brother Ed and if you add Sue Westcott into the picture you really have a fun night! It was great to see Chris and Duffy from the The Duffy Bishop Band.

It's been a great week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Talk about the good things people do, the bad gets talked about enough! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment