Monday, July 8, 2019

June 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Winigs - It was me and Sue Westcott tonight! We had a nice crowd and the rain decided to cut our show a little short (not much though). I will be out of town next week, so see you back here at Hurricane Grill and Wings on June 26th!

June 13th,  IAUGI Studios - I worked on "Midnight Blue". We are closing in on it. I had some good ideas today.

June 13th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar - It was a nice evening, big crowd. Once again, it's such a pleasure to play with these great players every week. I will be out of town next week. Tony, Frankie, Sue and JR Roberts are going to be here. Come check it out!

June 14th - Tides Oyster Bar and Grill, Canceled Sue and I - Well, I made a mistake, I didn't count my Fridays right. Felicia called me right after Theresa posted the gig. Sorry everybody! We all went out to dinner instead Theresa, Sue, Wayne, Susie, Dan and I met at the Mellow Mushroom and had some drinks and pizza while listening to Brother Ed. A very enjoyable evening!

June 15th, DAVE at  Zaharias - Tonight it was Frankie, Brady Green and I. It was nice to play some music with these two. It's been a while since I shared the stage with Brady. He didn't miss a beat! Fun night!

June 16th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's -A nice late afternoon gig on the porch by the water.

June 17th, Retrophonics Studio -  We worked on rough mixes for "The Ink Has Dried", "Don't Stare At The Sun" and "Change The World". Jim brought a copy of the rough mixes to the Songwriter's Night. I will carry that with me up to Cashiers so George and I can have a listen. We are closing in on this release!

June 17th, Songwriters Night at the Corner Bar - We had Marian Lerbs, Sterz and Jim Divito (Gunga Din) along with Bob and I. What a great show! Thanks for sharing your music, you guys, and thanks for supporting our writers night everyone!

We will be heading up to North Carolina to see George and Deborah, and to do some writing, and play a little music. Looking forward to the mountains and all the other things that go with it! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment