Thursday, June 13, 2019

June 3rd, DAVE at JT's Seafood Shack - I had a great time, it's a great place! Theres's always a nice crowd, not always nice weather but we got lucky this time. See you guys July1st!

June 4th, Tomorrow is our 20 year anniversary and I was off today, working tomrrow so, Theresa and I made a day of it after she got home from work.  We went to (1) price a tow package at B and B Welding, (2) we went to talk with Rusty Menshouse to look at some pop-up campers at Ocean Grove RV, (3) we went to looked at some pre-manufactured homes. We are thinking about putting a house on our property, and (4) we ended up at Longhorns for a late lunch. It was all fun!

June 5th - Happy 20th Anniversary Theresa!

June 5th, Retrophonics Studios - I laid a guitar part down on "Al and Francine".  Jim and I did some mixing on "Sweet Rose Of Mine" and "The Ink Has Dried". Two more songs to mix (roughs) "Change The World" mix and put in Barry Dunaways bass track and "Don't Stare At The Sun". I will be bringing the rough mixes up to North Carolina in two weeks for George to hear. When I get back Frankie and I will finish the background vocals with Sue's help. We are getting real close!!!!!

June 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Sue Westcott was with me tonight. We had a blast! It was real muggy though. See you guys next week! Thanks for coming out Tammy (Sue's sister).

June 6th, IAUGI Studios -  We're working on "Midnight Blue".

June 6th, Carpetbaggers at Corner Bar - It was Sue, Frankie and Tony with me tonight. There's never a dull moment with this group of great players!

June 7th, 8th and 9th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was a  rainy weekend, we still had fun though. It's not hard to, at a great venue like this. Thanks Bryan, Darlene and staff, you guys are the best! See you July 12th, 13th and14th.

It was a great week. I got a lot done. I'm looking forward to much the same this week. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someone's day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html


No comments:

Post a Comment