Sunday, March 24, 2019

March 11th, Retrophonics Studio - George worked on guitar parts. I hope to be in the studio with Frankie next week to add drums tracks.

March 12th, Green Papaya - Theresa and I took Janice Brown out for a belated birthday dinner. Bill and Cecil were along for the party also. Great food! I enjoyed hangin' with Janice for her birthday!

March 13th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - We are the Carpetbaggers trio tonight, me, George Reeves and Sue Westcott. Nice crowd, played some good music. Walt stopped by and gave Cecil an award recognition from the St. Augustine Music Hall Of Fame for my work with the band "Those Guys". "Those Guys" were inducted in 2018.   Thanks Abe, Daniel and staff, you guys are the best. See you next week (same lineup).

March 14th, IAUGI Studios - We finished "Some Can Never Say Goodbye" We have three more to go to complete the project. Great job Dan Bagan!

March 14th, Carpetbaggers at the Corner Bar - It was me, Frankie Urzetta, George Reeves Sue Westcott and Tony Scozzaro tonight.  What a blast it is to play with these great musicians each week. Thanks for supporting Carpetbaggers'Music!

March 15th, Carpetbaggers at Tides and Oyster Co. - It was the duo of Dave and Sue on this night. This is a nice gig. Enjoyed the evening playing songs with Sue. See you guys next month April 19th!

March 16th, Carpetbaggers at Zaharias - George and Sue joined me on this gig. We had a nice crowd and were surprised by a visit from JJ Murphy! Really enjoyed seeing my old friend, he is doing well in NY city!

March 17th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A nice relaxing late afternoon gig at a wonderful place. I wish the weather had been better but never a bad time at this venue. Thanks Brian, Dave, Tina and staff, you guys are the best!

I'm looking forward to being in Retrophonics Studio with Jim Divito, Frankie and George. Also will be working with Dan at IAUGI Studios on our new Carpetbaggers banner. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!- David

check out my upcoming performances here:
http://davidwattbesley.blogspot.com/p/schedule_31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment