Thursday, March 15, 2018

February 27th, IAUGI Studios - I cut "Midnight Blue". Dan and I talked through our ideas for "Some Can Never Say Goodbye". We got a lot done. I will be back at IAUGI Studios on March 8th, can't wait!

February 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence and I were out on the sidewalk this evening. We had a nice crowd as always. See you next week! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

March 1st, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was Brady, Frankie, Laurence and I tonight. George was at the Dregs show. Steve Beck stopped by. We will be off next Thursday. I'm going to hear my friend Barry Dunaway play at the Hard Rock Cafe. See you in two weeks!

March 2nd, 3rd and 4th, DAVE at  Aunt Kate's - The beginning of March is always a great weekend to play here.  There's a good chance the weather will be beautiful and  it was. The 14th Annual Bob Conroy Charity Fishing Tournament, Jake doing some tunes and my good friends Mickey Adams and George Reeves sitting in on the deck. It doesn't get much better than this. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff you, guys are the best!

March 5th, DAVE - JT's Seafood Shack - First time back this year! I will be playing the first Monday of every month for a while. Mickey Adams sat in with me. Man he can play and sing. What a treat! See you April 2nd!

March 6th, DAVE at Chianti Room - I had a nice crowd on the porch!

March 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence Stevenson was with me tonight. It's always a pleasure to play with my Canadian friend! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

March 8th,  IAUGI Studios - I did some filming with Laurence on "Midnight Blue" and "Goodbye Goodbye". We had a blast! Thanks for being such a good sport Laurence - you were great!

March 8th - OFF
Look for our new Dave and Friends "Live @ The Corner Bar" CD coming soon!

March 8th, The Sammy's - We had a blast! Thanks for the invite Barry and Lydia you guys are the best!

March 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar and Grill - It's is always a good time at this great venue! Bryan and Darlene are the best! It was good to see a lot of our St. Augustine friends show up, Lonnie and Diana, Tom and Susan, Dennis, Debbie and March and Jody. March and Jody will soon to be Cedar Key residents. And as always Pete, Ravin and Pat! I will be back to this great place on June 8th, 9th and 10th! Can't wait!

What a great bunch of days! Looking forward to getting back in IAUGI Studios and putting together some of the shots we have for our new video DVD/CD "Live And A Little Touched". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Check out my music on Spotify. Watch the movie "Wake The Dead. Check out my videos on YouTube. Keepin' It Real!  --David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment