Saturday, December 30, 2017

November 29th, Songwriting at Don Oja Dunaway's - We've got an arrangement to "Confederate Lament" now we just have to go through a ton of lyrics and put it together. This has been a fun co-write. I really enjoy working with Don and George. I can't wait to finish this up and record it at Barry's!

November 29th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had Laurence Stevenson with me tonight. I've been under the weather the last couple weeks and have really leaned on my playing partners and they have really come through. It's nice to have friends that have your back, and I am with a group of the best. Laurence and Barbara will be heading home for the month of December. We'll miss them. I'm looking forward to their return in January. We had another nice evening on the sidewalk. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

November 30th, DAVE at Corner Bar - I'm still a little under the weather but playing with these great players will make you forget your aches and pains a little. Great crowd, Great time! We will be losing Laurence for a month and George for a couple weeks. What ever happens we will bring you the best music we can every night at the Corner Bar!

December 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had a great evening by the water. Jake sat in. He is sounding better and better. See you Sunday from 3 to 6 pm. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

December 2nd, NORTHSTAR Private Party - What a beautiful place the Bairds (Rick and Deb, Rob and Kim) have. The first Saturday in December is an annual event Eddie and I do every year. Great food, great People, Captain Stan what else do you need! See you next year!

December 3rd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A little overcast but a nice afternoon on the porch. It's been a long week ready for my day off! Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff!

December 5th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon out on the porch. December and still in the high 70's. It dosen't get much better than this.

December 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence is back home in Canada for the month, but will return in January. It turned out to be a nice night until the cold north winds blew in around 8pm. It seemed a good time to call the night. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff you guys are the best!

I had a pretty relaxed week. I keep wanting to try to book it up but keep stopping myself. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Check out "Wake The Dead" out on Amazon Prime some of my music is in the movie and it's a good movie too! Check my music out on Spotify! Also check my video's out on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Keepin' It Real!!!!-David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment