Friday, December 8, 2017

November 20th, Songwriter's Night at the Corner Bar - This week we featured George Reeves, Jack and Amy Sizemore along with Bob and I. What a great night! Jack and Amy kicked butt with their music. I have always been a fan of Jack's for many years and now I'll add Amy to the list. They have moved back to Florida from Nashville and we are sure glad they did. Hope we can get them to join us again in the future. George you kicked butt too! Next month we will be joined by Bob Semanchik from Connecticut and Charley Simmons. Come check it out on December 18th at the Corner Bar.

November 21st, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon on the porch. I stopped by the Bunnery as I have since to big protest (ridiculous Flagler) . I never even knew it was there and will support them from here out.

November 22nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - Laurence joined me this evening. We played to a nice crowd from the sidewalk. This is a fun place to play especially with Laurence in town. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

November 23rd - Happy Thanksgiving!

November 24th, NorthStar at  Merry ShrimpMas Festival, Jekyll Island, Ga. - We did a one hour and forty minute show to a large crowd. Ed joined us for a few tunes. I was a little under the weather but George and Laurence were there to carry me through. I had a great time,  thanks everyone.

November 25th, DAVE at Merry ShrimMmas Festival, Jekyll Island, Ga. - Another nice evening, still under the weather, barely made it through. Still as bad as I felt, it was a good time. Thanks Jekyll Island and my brother Ed Pickett for having NorthStar and me at your event. See you next year!

November 26th, DAVE at  Creekside - I had gentleman George with me tonight. Dan and Susy were having a house party so I figured we weren't  going to have many of our regulars in the crowd. Still it was a real good turn out. I heard the house party was as well. I always enjoy playing with George. I was still under the weather so George jumped in and did some of his music. He sounded great! I'm very thankful to have the next two days off . Thanks Creekside!

It's been a long fun week. Looking forward to a couple days rest. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Listen to my music on Spotify and YouTube. Watch the movie "Wake The Dead" on Amazon Prime. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment