Friday, July 21, 2017

June 26th and 27th -  OFF

June 28th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - I had a nice evening out on the sidewalk. It was my birthday and a few folks showed up. I would like to thank Barry and Lydia for the .38 Special t-shirt. Thanks everyone for coming out. I had a blast! Tonight was the first time I played the new tune "The Ink Has Dried" that George Reeves and I wrote.

June 29th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green with me tonight, Frankie had a church rehearsal, but he will return next week. We had a great crowd and would like to thank Uncle Eddie and Robin for sitting in.

June 30th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It looked like rain the whole gig but didn't come until 8 p.m. It was a nice time out on the porch. Happy Birthday Sarah!

July 1st , DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It's always nice to spend the afternoon playing out by the water. Come check it out!

July 2nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Sunday evening and all is well. I was set up a little early so Tina let me start early. Can't get any closer to the water unless you're on a boat!

July 3rd, DAVE at JT's Seafood - I don't get many of these gigs in because of rain. This day looked like rain but it held off. I had a great time playing. Great place, great food, thanks for letting me be a part of you evening! See you August 7th!

July 4th - OFF

July 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - DAVE
I had some time to hang out with my friend Brian from Aunt Kate's before the gig. It was a hot, but a fun gig! Thanks Abe, JJ and staff!

July 6th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was the trio of Besley, Green and Urzetta Brady tonight. Frankie was feeling under the weather, but hung in there real good. Brady, as always, was amazing. Good times!

July 7th, 8th and 9th, DAVE at the Big Deck - It was a blast all weekend. It's always fun coming to play this great venue. The weather was rather warm, but the rain stayed away for the most part. As always great seeing Pat, Pete and Kerry. See you all again next month to do it all over again.

It's been a great couple weeks! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! If you get a chance check out my videos on YouTube, "Change The World" and "Living In My Head". Also, listen to my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment