Tuesday, June 27, 2017

May 31st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It's good to be back home. Still a little under the weather but had a great night. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

June 1st, DAVE at Corner Bar - I had Frankie and Brady with me tonight. I am really enjoying this line-up. It's really special to be surrounded with this much talent. It was a nasty night but a pretty good showing. I'm looking forward to next week!

June 2nd, 3rd and 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It's always a blast to work for these great people. I had two nice days of weather playing on the water and one night inside. I'm looking forward to being back Sunday, June 18th. You should really top by and check out this great place. Thanks Brian, Dave and staff.

June 5th, DAVE at JT's Seafood - Another rain out. I can't wait to get to play a couple of gigs in a row here.  Johnny sent me home with some of their great food. See you July 3rd!

June 6th, DAVE at Chianti Room - The summer hours have started.  I play 4-7 pm until notified otherwise. It was a nasty rainy day but the place was packed. I had a great time! See you in two weeks. Stop by and check out the best happy hour in town!

June 7th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was JJ's call, the weather looked like it was going to be terrible. He decided to set me up in the tent area and it was a great idea. I had a nice crowd and it didn't rain until I was ready to load out, figures.

June 8th, DAVE at Corner Bar - It was just and Brady and I. Frankie was out of town. He will be back next week. We tried a couple of new tunes, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", "Rainy Night In Georgia", "These Days" and "Eyes Of the World". It was a fun night.

June 9th, 10th and 11th, DAVE at The Big Deck - It was another great weekend. I saw Pete and Pat. I even think I saw Bob Cooper drive by! We missed Darlene is was in Nola. Thanks Bryan and staff you guys make it great! See you next month.

It's been a great couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to a little time at home. I have a long honey do list! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Early detection can save your life! Smile it could brighten someones day, even your own! Check out my videos on YouTube "Change The World" and "Living In My Head. Also listen to my music on Spotify. Keepin' It Real!  -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment