Monday, September 12, 2016

September 6th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Come enjoy the best happy hour in town. I will be back September 20th!

September 8th, DAVE at IAUGI Studio's  - I laid down two more songs "Livin' In My Head" and "Goodbye, Goodbye." I can't wait to see what the great Dan is going to do with them. We released "Change The World".  Please check it out on YouTube and share it on your Facebook page.

September 9th, 10th and11th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was supposed to be in Cedar Key at The Big Deck Bar and Grill this weekend but because of the Hurricane Hermine they were unable to reopen. I I hope to see my friends in Cedar Key October 7th, 8th and 9th. Meanwhile Aunt Kate's jumped in and booked me here in town. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff you guys are the best!

I'm with Dan at IAUGI Studios this week to work on our next video. I'm also going to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios to start work on our new song "My Hero Wasn't A Zero". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile it might make someones day a little better, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment