Tuesday, September 6, 2016

August 30th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a nice evening out on the porch. Come check out the best happy hour in town!

August 31st, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - JJ and I decided it was going to rain so I set up inside. It never rained! We had a few people inside though. I will not be playing this coming up Wednesday.  Hurricane Grill and Wings is closed for clean up.

September 1st, DAVE at the Corner Bar - It was the Besley and Green duo tonight. As always, it's a pleasure to share the stage with this great player and friend.

September 2nd, 3rd and 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The holiday weekend that was full of rain. I set up inside. I had fun but I wish the weather had been nicer and I was outside. I got a chance to chat with Bill Sabo after my gig Sunday. I haven't seen him for years. Thanks Brian, Candy, Dave and staff, you guys are the best!

September 5th, Off for Labor Day - Theresa and I drove to Cedar Key to lend a hand in some of the clean up. Dropped off some needed supplies and some money (donations) given to me by folks and staff at Aunt Kate's. It was a special and sad day, a lot of damage. Thank God there were no lives lost.

Sorry to hear about the passing of Doug Dennis. I didn't know him real well, but he was always nice to me. I enjoyed listening to him play. I will miss that! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't liter! Smile, it might brighten someones day, even your own! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment