Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 14th, NorthStar at Creekside - A beautiful night! Ed, George, Laurence, Frankie and I were NorthStar tonight. We really enjoyed the evening. Thanks Creekside for having us! See you on April 11th, same time, same station.

March 15th, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was a hot day. The place was packed! It was a good times on the porch.

March 16th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - It was nice playing out on the sidewalk with the fiddler, Laurence Stevenson. George stopped by after his night with the Falling Bones.

March 17th - Day off

March 18th, DAVE at Conch House - It was crowded tonight. I got caught in the rain loading out. Didn't loose any equipment. That was good.

March 19th, DAVE at Zaharias - It's always a pleasure to play with gentleman George Reeves. Thanks Angelika!

March 20th, House Concert - Levi Lowrey, Jefferson Ross & I played a sold out show at Richard and Scott's House Concert. Thanks Laurence Stevenson for playing "Don't Stare At The Sun" with me. Thanks everyone, it was a blast! Good job on the sound Scott!

March 21st, Singer Songwriter Night at The Corner Bar - Bob and I featured Levi Lowrey and Jefferson Ross this month. What a great night! It is a real treat to hear these two tell their stories.

I had a great time playing this week. I will be taking some time off during the month of April. Hope to be back playing May 1st at the Gamble Rogers Folk Festival. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment