Monday, March 7, 2016

February 29th, The Hackers at Hurricane Patty's - Our last night at this venue. We are going to be moving to Hoptinger's. See you there March 28th.

March 1st, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a nice afternoon. My family was here; Rick, Aunt Sue, Dylan, Jessica, Will, Theresa, Brianna, Braylen, Dad & Margie. I met Fond Kiser. He was on his way to sit in with Rob Peck. Come check out the best happy hour in town. I'll be back March 15th.

March 2nd, George's House - We laid down our new song "This Prison We Once Called Home" and a new song I wrote called "Goodbye Goodbye". Both will be on my new CD "Don't Stare At the Sun".

March 2nd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - It was a nice night out on the sidewalk. My Dad and Margie were out. George Reeves joined me for my last set.

March 3rd, DAVE at the Corner Bar - George and Brady performed with me tonight. Brady's family and my family were all in attendance. We had a blast! We missed you the last couple of days Laurence. It was good to see Barbara and her friends though.

March 4th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - A little chilly so I set up inside. Brady and a whole gang were headed to the Roger McGuinn concert and stopped by for a few drinks and dinner.

March 5th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - The weather was great this afternoon out on the deck. Randy's fish in' tournament was going on behind me. That's always a blast to take in.

March 6th, Off - Check some things off the honey do list.

I was so sorry to hear Greg Rudkin passed away. I have known him since he came to St. Augustine. He was always a good friend and kept me working for many years. I will miss him R.I.P. Greg! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day, maybe even your own! Early detection can save your life! I can't wait to go to the Sammy's this week. "Thanks Barry & Lydia!" Keepin' It Real! -David'

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment