Monday, January 18, 2016

January 13th, Cave Canem Studios - Here we go! We have officially started my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun"! I am really excited to be working with Barry Dunaway again on this new project.

January 13th, DAVE at Hurricane Grille & Wings - I had Laurence Stevenson with me tonight. It was a little chilly out so "The Fiddler" and I weren't out on the sidewalk. We were in the porch tent. We had a nice audience. Thanks Abe, JJ and staff, you guys are the best!

January 14th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! The place was packed. I had the whole gang here tonight playing: Brady Green, George Reeves, Laurence Stevenson and even a guest sitting in on bass for a few songs, John Winters. Barry Dunaway of .38 Special was also in the house. See you next Thursday.

January 15th, 16th and 17th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar & Grill - It was a great weekend! It's always nice to head to Cedar Key and play for a few days. Bryan, Darlene & staff are always such great hosts. I always look for ward to seeing Pete and Pat. We were surprised to see Chaz Cannon (harp player w/ Jay Drummonds) and his wife Billie from Sapphire, N.C. Always a great time! See you February 12th, 13th and 14th.

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan at IAUGI Studios and continue work on my new CD. I'm also looking forward to getting together with my song writing friends on Tuesday morning! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Don't litter! Smile it will brighten everyones day! Even yours! Early detection can save your life! Keepin'It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment