Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December 28th, The Hackers at Hurricane Patties - We had a crowded night! I guess they (Hurricane Patties) decided to go a couple more months with our show! Thanks! Hope to see everybody Monday January 25th!

December 29th, DAVE at Coquina Beach Club - It was a good time. Everybody that has stopped by likes the place so come by and check it out. I will be back there Monday, February 1st 5:30 to 8:30.

December 30th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - Another great night on the sidewalk. Ricardo stopped by.

December 31st, George's House - I stopped by and layed down "Change The World". A new song George and I wrote. He is going to be doing some recording with Dave Johnson and needed a demo for the session players. We also worked a little on our new tune "Red Roses & Wine".

December 31st, Barry's House - Theresa and I went by to see how our friend Barry was doing. We brought a salad and pizza from the Chianti Room. It was nice hang in' out with the Dunaway's!

January 1st - Happy New Year!

January 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - It was pretty cold out so I set up inside. I had a nice time as always!

January 2nd, Aunt Kate's - Cancelled due to weather!

January 3rd, Sunset Grill - Theresa and I stopped at the Grill for some of Brad's chili. Good to see everybody. Go Redskins!

I'm looking forward to my new banner and the new t-shirts. I hope to start working with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan from IAUGI Studios on my next CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Early detection can save your life! Don't litter! Smile, it will brighten everyones day, even yours! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment