Monday, August 3, 2015

July 27th, The Hackers at Panama Hatties - It was another fun night! It's always good to get together with this bunch. Jim Sexton sat in twice sounded great! See you August 31st!

July 28th, DAVE at Oasis - Everything's just fine in the land of the 44 TVs!

July 29th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - What a night! It was hot as hell and packed! Good to see Susy out!

July 30th, DAVE at The Corner Bar at Gypsy Cab - It's Brady Green night and he sounded great! Tried some new, old tunes. Can't wait to work on them at home and try them next week.

July 31st, NorthStar at Oasis - I was with brother ED tonight. We had a nice crowd and played some good music in the land of the 44 TVs.

August 1st, NorthStar at Oasis - Frankie Ursetta with me tonight! A good time in the land of the 44 TVs.

August 2nd, DAVE at Henley's - I had a nice evening. I saw some new faces. After the gig I stopped by St. George's Tavern and hung out with brother Will for awhile.

I hope to get with Dan Bagan from IAUGI Studios and work on the design for our new live CD "Live At The Musideum". And maybe work on a design for a new T-Shirt and Banner! I hope to also get together with Barry Dunaway at Cave Canem Studios and continue work on the live CD and start making plans for my new CD "Don't Stare At The Sun". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Don't litter! Early detection can save your life! Stop texting, start talking! A smile can change someones day, even your own. Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment