Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 10th, NorthStar at Creekside - I really enjoyed the evening. We had a nice crowd! Sorry we will miss September (Eddie and I will be out of town). See you at Creekside on October 12th!

August 11th, Ned's Country Kitchen I went to dinner with Theresa, Brianna, Braylen, Barry and Lydia. It's nice to get out with our friends when we can.

August 12th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill & Wings - A nice night out on the sidewalk! Abe said he should have the outside closed in soon! No more rain out days!

August 13th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green was with me tonight. It was Carl's birthday, Deb James made a tasty cake! Let's do it again next week!

August 14th, 15th and 16th, DAVE at The Big Deck Raw Bar - I always have a great time at this venue. We missed Bryan this trip. I saw my friends Bob, Pat & Pete too! And Billy Annin. Thanks Darlene and staff, you guys are the best. See you on October 9th, 10th and 11th!

I hope to get some work done with Barry at Cave Canem Studios. And Dan at IAUGI Studios. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Please don't litter! Give someone a smile it will change both your days! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment