Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 8th, NorthStar at Creekside - Good to have Ed back! Brady and Frankie are always a pleasure to hang out with! See you back at Creekside July 13th!

June 9th, NorthStar at Oasis - Everything is good in the land of the 44 TVs!

June 10th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill - Nice night out on the sidewalk! The rain didn't stop us this time!

June 11th, DAVE at Corner Bar - Brady Green showed up and we had a good ole time! It was Barry's birthday party and he was in rare form. I was smiling the whole time! See you next week!

June 12th, 13th and 14th, OFF - We went over to the Gulf Coast for a few days. I was able to see my life long friend Chuck Caudill and his wife Dara. We walked the beaches, had a few drinks, listen to someone else play music and relax. It was a fun time. I hope we can do this again soon! Happy 16th Anniversary Theresa!

June 14th, DAVE at Creekside - Frankie Urzetta was with me tonight! Always fun to play with Frankie!

I hope to get together with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and Dan at IAUGI Studios and complete "Mr. song to Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Give a smile to someone who looks like they need it. It could change both of your days! Stop texting, start talking! When you're outside        (parking lot, beach, woods) and see a piece of trash, pick it up. If everyone practiced this, just think of the difference it would make! Early detection can save your life! Keepin' It Real!!!!!!!!!!!   -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment