Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 5th, DAVE at The Chianti Room at Pizzalleys - I had a nice afternoon out on the porch. Chatted with my friend Michael Howard. See you in a couple of weeks!

May 6th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - A nice evening to play out on the sidewalk. Thanks JJ and staff. See you next week!

May 7th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A slow start, but turned out to be a nice night though! Kruz did a nice job!

May 8th, Craig Funeral Home - Said goodbye to our friend Lotto Bob Lukas!

May 8th, 9th and 10th, DAVE at The Big Deck - A fantastic weekend! Brian and staff took good care of us. We missed Darlene though!

My grandmother passed away Tuesday she was 99. She would have been 100 in September. My brother and I are flying up for her services Tuesday. Eddie will be covering for me at the Oasis. Hope to get some work done on the live CD "Live At The Musideum".  And Barry and I need one more shot at IAUGI studios with Dan to finish  up "Mr. Song to Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Give someone a smile that looks sad, it could change both of your days! Do the best you can everyday even if you are not rewarded.  You can be proud of what you have done! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment