Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 28th, DAVE at Oasis - Back at it! I am still feeling a little under the weather but had a good night! The land of the 44 TVs has been good to me!

October 29th, DAVE at Hurricane Grille and Wings - I had a nice night on the sidewalk! There was a Laurence Stevenson drive by! He had just arrive in town and let me know he would show up Thursday at The Corner Bar! Also Ron Norris stopped by while I was packing up.

October 30th, Cave Canem Studios - I'm still feeling under the weather so I just dropped off some guitar tracks George Reeves cut for the Besley/McVey song "Parallel Charade".  I had a chance to talk with Barry and Lydia a bit about the their adventures. Barry brought me a nice poster from the Jimi Jamison concert. We hope to get together next week!

October 30th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - Had a blast with Laurence Stevenson! Kruz did a nice set! All is good at The Corner Bar!

October 31st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Started out great, nice cool evening. By about 8pm started getting a little chilly! I had a good time tonight but I think tomorrow is going to be too cold out! We'll see!

November 1st, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - Just to cold out by the water, no gig!

It has been a rough week or so! I hope a few days rest will get me back on track! Looking forward to working with Barry at Cave Canem Studios and getting together with Dan Bagan to work some more on the layout for "Mr. Song To Evil People". Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment