Monday, November 24, 2014

November 18th, DAVE at Chianti Room - It was a little chilly but I had a nice crowd. I got a chance to talk with Sean Forrest who I haven't seen for a long time. As always, it's a pleasure seeing my Fairfax, Virginia, friend, Mike Howard. I'll be doing a Songwriters night with Mike, Bob Patterson and George Reeves at The Corner Bar on January 19th.  Stop in and support original music in St. Augustine.

November 19th, DAVE at Hurricane Grille and Wings - Canceled due to weather!

November 20th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - What a night! Gentleman George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson joined me. It's always a blast playing with these two guys! Kruz did a nice job with George sitting' in! The Fernando Dancers were in rare form. Thanks everyone for supporting the music!

November 21st, DAVE at The Conch House - First time in this venue. What a great place. I think it's a keeper! Check it out!

November 22nd, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I had one of my best Saturday afternoons yet! I love this place!

November 23rd, DAVE at Creekside - A Gentleman George and Laurence night! What more can I say?  These guys make a night of playing a pleasure!

Can't wait to get with Barry next week at Cave Canem Studios. I am looking forward to a busy week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment