Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 13th, NorthStar at Creekside - The place was packed! We had some great players and singers show up. Steve Beck was in the audience. Rob Peck, Jon Winters and Drew Dixon all played and sang.  What a treat! Thanks everyone for supporting NorthStar's music! See you at Creekside on November 10th 5pm to 9pm!

October 14th, NorthStar at Oasis - Another great night in the land of the 44 TVs! It was a nasty night out but that didn't stop the crowd!

October 15th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Listened and talked through a few tracks Barry had some ideas on. I also got a chance to catch up on some things, we've both been real busy.

October 15th, NorthStar at Hurricane Grille and Wings - Ed joined me for a third day in a row. We had a great time! Ron Norris and Kruz sat in.  T hanks you guys! I am headed to Virginia in the morning where I will meet George and Frankie!

October 16th, Travel Day - Left about 4:30 am and arrived at The Backdraft at 4:00 pm where I met Randy and Richard for dinner a few cocktails. Theresa continued north to visit her family. I will see her Saturday morning!

October 17th, NorthStar at Coles Point Tavern - Ed had a previous engagement and was unable to make this trip with us. I was in good hands though, with Gentleman George Reeves and Frankie Urzetta by my side.  We had a wonderful dinner at Richard and Barbara's, where we were staying for the weekend.  Afterwards, it was off to meet my cousin Jason who was providing the sound for the next two days! We had a wonderful night as always. Chris and Ann alway take really good care of us. Donna Britton was in the house and got up and sang a few songs with us. "What Dreams Are Made Of" was one tune we performed,  Donna, Kat Korac and I wrote this several months ago on Donna and Bill's boat!

October 17th, NorthStar at Creeky's One more time Party - After a great breakfast at Richard and Barbara's we went to set up at the Coles Point Marina. This is an annual party that benefits the local fire department. We are proud to be a part of this event and hope to see everybody next year. Jason did a great job on sound. Thanks for having us! And we would like to thank Randy Watts, Richard and Barbara, Jason and Joel.  Without their help this would not have been possible!!

October 18th, Travel Day - We had a uneventful trip home and arrived about 7:30 pm. It's good to be home!

This has been a very busy few weeks. I am going to try to stay close to home through the holidays. I'm excited about that. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' it Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment