Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 2nd, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - We reviewed some of the changes Barry made on a few of the mixes. Talked about the loss of their friend Jimi Jamison what a shock! My heart goes out to Jimi's family!

September 2nd, DAVE at the Chianti Room - It was still pretty hot out, not as bad the two weeks before! Had a bigger crowd.  Starting to feel a little more comfortable. Mike Howard stopped by. I played a song he and Hank Morris, Chris McVey and I wrote, "I Want To Stay Here".

September 3rd. DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Added background vocals to "Evil People". Barry also added a melitron on "Parallel Charade".

September 3rd, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was a very warm evening! Started out okay but kind of slowed up as the evening went on. See you in couple of weeks!

September 4th, DAVE at Cave Canem Studios - Barry added some background vocals to "It Won't Be Long". We also worked on a mix of "The Ice Has Broken".

September 4th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - A great night! Kruz did a good set! The Fernando Dancers, Shark and the Bunnymen were in rare form!

September 5th and 6th - DAVE at SeaJay's - Had a great weekend! Had a chance to meet and listen to the new owner Vic Stanley. Great job on his version of Suspicious Minds! And Abby Owens got up and did a couple of tunes, loved "I'm On Fire".  She also did one of hers. I can't remember the title, but a nice tune. Thanks you guys for sharing your music!

September 7th - Rained out at Harry's.

I think Barry is pretty busy this week so we might not get any time in on "Mr. Song To Evil People". I can't wait for everyone to hear this new release! Thanks for letting me live my dream1 Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment