Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 4th, DAVE at Barry's - First few hours together working on "Superman". Barry did a great job I was impressed! I know I'm in good hands.

February 4th, DAVE at Hurricane Patty's - Great night! George and Laurence were there. What a good time!

February 5th, DAVE at Barry's - George was doing some lap steel work on "It Won't Be Long". This is going to take a bit of work!

February 5th, DAVE at Hurricane Grill and Wings - It was great to be back playing! With all the bad weather it seemed like forever since I've played! Laurence stopped by sounded great!

February 6th, DAVE at The Corner Bar - This was a special night! George and Laurence were there and they were on fire!!!! I live for these kind of nights! Thanks everyone who was there!

February 7th, DAVE at Aunt Kate's - I was inside due to weather. It was a nice laid back night. Enjoyed it!

February 8th, DAVE at Zaharias - It was cold but the show went on. Had a nice crowd! Laurence showed up and did a great job! Thanks Angelica and staff, your the best!

February 9th, DAVE at Creekside - George was with me and he had his fan club out in numbers. I am so proud to share the stage with this great player and friend. John Winters stopped by! Brent Byrd and Rick Stevens sat in,  both sounded great!

Hope to be at Barry's this week with Brady Green, George Reeves and Laurence Stevenson. I've been having some real good times lately! Looking forward to the weeks to come. Thanks for letting me live my dream! Stop texting, start talking! Keepin' It Real! -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment